Phone: (415) 353-4140 or (415) 353-2008
Fax: (415) 353-4144
Email: [email protected]
- University of California San Diego, School of Medicine, MD, 1985
- University of Washington Medical Center, residency, pediatrics, 198
- University of California San Francisco Medical Center, fellowship, pediatric cardiology, 1992
- Patent ductus arteriosus closure
- Atrial septal defect device closure
- MRI-guided catheter-based treatment of congenital heart disease.
Dr. Phillip Moore, director of the Pediatric Cardiac Catheterization Laboratory at UCSF Benioff Children's Hospital, specializes in the treatment of congenital heart disease and is active in developing and testing new catheter-based devices and procedures.
He is internationally known for his work on patent ductus arteriosus and atrial septal defect device closure as well as the new field of magnetic resonance image (MRI) guidance of catheter-based treatment of congenital heart disease.