- Columbia University, New York
- Neurosurgery, University of California, Davis
- Chief Resident, Neurosurgery, Yale University, New Haven, CT
- Spine, Surgery, Neurosugery and Orthopedics, New York University
- Pediatric Neurosurgery, Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
Peter Sun, MD, is a leader in the field of pediatric neurosurgery. He can discuss disorders of the central nervous system and surgical treatment. The most commonly treated conditions include brain tumors, trauma, spinal abnormalities, intra-cranial cysts, cervical instabilities, craniofacial anomaly and hydrocephalus. Dr. Sun uses the most advanced medical technology available to treat his patients including a computer navigational system that inserts a tiny camera through a small incision in the skull. This technology is used to perform endoscopic brain surgeries.