- University of California, Santa Barbara, CA, Biology, BS
- Penn State University, College of Medicine, Hershey, PA, MD
- Stanford University, Stanford, CA, Epidemiology, MS
- University of Virginia, Charlottesville, VA
- Stanford University, Stanford, CA
Dr. Copp is a pediatric urologist who treats abnormalities of the urinary tract and genitals, including urinary tract infections, disorders of sex development and spina bifida. She treats patients ranging from infants to teens. Copp uses multiple surgical techniques, including open, endoscopic, laparoscopic and robot-assisted laparoscopic surgery.
Copp’s research interests include pediatric urinary tract infections, vesicoureteral reflux, antimicrobial resistance, adherence with antibiotic prophylaxis and the urinary microbiome.